Office suite software you should consider
26 December 2022
There are many office programs that allow you to create, organize, classify, analyze, or print files and documents. They are used in packages and Microsoft Office is the market leader. Paid software has its own document formats.
What do the office suite software include?
- Spreadsheets and word processors.
- Presentation programs and drawing tools.
- Database management system, etc.
When it comes to selecting personnel for the use of office automation systems, companies look for:
- Trained professionals.
- People who have acquired the necessary knowledge to work with the Microsoft Office package through training courses.
- People who have the necessary skills to work effectively in the administrative field.
- This is one of the advantages of training in office automation packages, a candidate who invests in improving their training in practical resources is welcome in a company. If it appears on your resume that you have taken an office automation course, you will have the interest of companies in your profile.
As for the types of companies in which you will be able to perform your functions, they can be:
- Companies that provide IT solutions to support the organization, as well as institutions dedicated to IT or systems activity.
- Institutions in the financial and data processing sector.
What is the main office suite software that we find?
- Microsoft Word: One of the most popular and widely used Office programs. The word tool includes a spell checker, a thesaurus, and the ability to work with different fonts, along with many other tools to complete tasks.
- Excel: Includes spreadsheets or spreadsheets. Its main feature is the ability to perform automatic calculations. This facilitates the preparation of balance sheets and financial statements.
- PowerPoint: It is an Office program used to create and show visualizations. It uses multimedia slides, which can include text, images, video, and sound.
- Outlook: This is the email tool through which we manage our work or personal accounts.
- Google Drive: This is a safe place for all your files, as they are stored in the cloud so you can access them quickly from any connected device.
These are the most common types of office suites or office suites:
This is a Google service that offers a variety of Google-branded products. It has several web applications with features like traditional office suites, such as Gmail, Meet, Drive, Docs, and more.
It is a powerful word processor, supporting the basic functions of various office programs, easily and intelligently. It is compatible with a variety of all kinds of business software. Hundreds of shapes, images, and transition effects.
It is the leading open-source office suite for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, graphics, databases, and more. It is available in many languages and works in all common applications.
It includes several features that make it the most powerful free and open-source office suite on the market: Writer, word processor, Calc, spreadsheet, Impress, text editor, Draw, our drawing and flow tool, Base, our database.
It is the office suite of applications created by Apple for the macOS and iOS operating systems, and available from any platform through the iCloud website. It contains a word processor called Pages, a presentation suite called Keynote, and a spreadsheet called Numbers.